Today’s digital age has created opportunities for Canadian companies. Register for our webinar and get tips from experts on e-commerce markets like China.
Title: How to Grow your E-Commerce Sales: Crossing Digital Borders
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
In the digital space, there are no borders and no limit to the size of audience your product/service can reach. For companies within Canada, where customer base has often been constrained by access to markets, e-commerce has opened up a world of new opportunities.
One of those opportunities is China. Home to the largest e-commerce market in the world, China accounts for 40% of the total, global e-commerce spending and is projected to reach $1.6 trillion USD in the next two years.
And while China is a promising market, it’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Canadian e-commerce exporting opportunities. Join our expert panel as they discuss the ins and outs of exploring new e-commerce markets, including:
- How to capitalize on China’s e-commerce boom
- How to move from a reactive to a proactive e-commerce strategy
- Tips and advice from OpenSky
- Success stories from leading Canadian e-commerce seller, Manitobah Mukluks
- How EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service can help with a market entry strategy
After our live discussion, our panel members will answer audience questions.
Register now to learn how your business can grow e-commerce sales outside of Canada.
Watch on Demand