For many Canadian companies, exporting to the United States consists of waiting for an American buyer to approach them first—meaning they are missing out on many other sales opportunities. This white paper provides practical, how-to information for your company to develop proactive, long-term strategies for exporting or direct investment in the United States. The white paper includes:
- An overview of the rules of doing business with the United States, from compliance to trade agreements
- How to use customs brokers and freight forwarders
- How to set up a presence in the U.S.
- Various ways to obtain financing
- How using credit insurance can help your business
Have you filled out a form with us before? Validate your status to access this guide.
*By submitting this form, I consent to receive, EDC’s TradeInsights e-newsletters, trade information and promotional messages, and can withdraw consent at any time. I also consent to EDC’s Cookie Use.
Please tell us a bit more to access the guide
Please note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Thank you! We hope you find this information useful.
If your download did not immediately begin, please click here to try again.